Saturday, January 14, 2012

Predict and win!

Every person who correctly predicts the date of our Naturally Loved addition's arrival, wins $25 in Naturally Loved "bucks"!!! That's $25 off your entire purchase!!

Aly's bundle of joy is due to arrive on February 21st. Now go! Comment below to enter your prediction. One entry per person, please.

*Hint* If you come into the store and chat with Aly, she may tell you how she is feeling... her experience with her daughter's birth... etc.

Good luck!!!

26 comments:

  1. February 19th ... Save The Date ... Very Special Event ... Your Birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I already commented?! That's odd.
    Okay here's my Date: February 18th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with Feb. 21st right on schedule :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to predict Feb. 20th:) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I'm going to change it to Feb 22nd since it's Eva's Day on the 18th :)
    Good Luck - I'm looking forward to your new little addition in the store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is for the 22nd of February. Can't wait, so excited for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 02-21-12 / girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm late, but I'm going with a girl on 2/24/12. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I am entering this kinda late but my guess is Feb 23 :D good luck!!! I am very excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Aly! I hope it's out by the 25th!
    That is going to be my guess. Feb 25th :)
    I guess I will be seeing you tomorrow since
    mine is deciding to stay in as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate to say this but the next full moon isn't until 3/8 so I hope you don't go that far! I'm counting in baby coming between the 26th-27th (I have a feeling it's going to be a night delivery and span the evening). Who knows but I hope for your sake it's soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Jen!!!! You win!!!! $25 to spend in the store :)

      Delete